Do you have a caring and nurturing nature?
Do you want to make a difference to someone’s life?
Crossroads Care is a charity and a leading care provider who have been supporting carers and the people they care for throughout West Sussex since 1992.
You really can make a real difference to people’s lives which is rewarding.
What you can expect from us...
- Guaranteed Hours
- No short calls Minimum visit times 2 hours
- Regular rota caring for the same individuals each week
- Full week of induction
- Continued support from a designated line manager
- Paid training
- Mileage allowance paid
- Room for progression within the company
- Branded work-wear provided
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pay rates from £8.75 to £19.75 an hour (the higher rate is for bank holidays and is the inclusive amount with TOIL)
Apply now and make a difference to your life and others!
We look forward to meeting you.
Contact us on 01903 790270 for further information and an application pack. Alternatively complete our Expression of Interest form.
Please email your application or any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Crossroads Care South Central is an equal opportunities employer.